All sports tryout information in right column
Wrestling Begins November 13th, 4-6 pm in the wrestling room
The Vallivue Student Activity Card (ASB card) can save students money. If students plan to attend athletic events or dances, they can save many hard earned dollars by purchasing a Vallivue ASB Card during registration in August.
ALL STUDENTS INVOLVED WITH EXTRA-CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES must purchase an ASB card to participate in athletics/activities. ASB cards are $40.00.
These Meetings are Mandatory for the latest district and sports information. If you do not participate your child will not be able to compete.
Fall Sport Parent Meeting - August 10th at 6p.m. in the Auditorium
- This is an informational PARENT ONLY meeting.
- Brief presentation to start from VHS Athletic Drector.
- Sport specific head coaches will hold meetings immediately following the large group presentation.
- Attendance is required if you have a student competing this Fall in Football, Soccer, Volleyball, Cross Country, or Golf.
Winter Sport Parent Meeting - Will be held by each individual team
Spring Parent Meeting - Will be held by each individual team.
Legislation has required that we inform parents and participants on the latest concussion updates and information. Please click on Concussion Information.
All coaches are required to be certified on recognizing concussions and coaches will re-certify every other year - All athletes in contact sports will be participating in a baseline concussion evaluation with our athletic trainer.
Athletic Eligibility Requirements
In order to participate on any Vallivue High School athletic team, a student must:
- Be in school the semester immediately preceding the season.
- Have received credit in five subjects the preceding semester.
- Have a physical form signed by a medical doctor on file in the office prior to any practice.
- Have proof of private insurance or purchase school athletic injury insurance or fill out waiver of insurance.
- Pay all necessary fees assessed for the sport.
- Purchase an ASB Card, and be a member in good standing of the Associated Student Body of Vallivue High School
- Agree to abide by the rules and regulations set forth by the Athletic Department of Vallivue High School as set by the Vallivue School District Policy.
- Attend all parent sport meetings pertinent to your child's participation.
Athletic Physical Examination Requirements
Freshmen, Juniors, and all new Vallivue High School athletes for the 2022-23 school year are required to complete a Medical Physical Examination on the Idaho High School Activities Association Form after May 1, 2022.
Even if a student had a physical their Sophomore year, they still need a new physical as a Junior. This Physical Form must be on file with the VHS Athletic Trainer before a student is allowed to practice. Sophomore (10th) and Senior (12th) grade athletes are required to complete and file an Interim Questionnaire before they are allowed to practice. All forms are available from the VHS Athletic Trainer, Activities Director or in the Main Office.