VHS Winter Activity Fan Attendance Guidelines 2021
- Each VHS student athlete will be allowed 4 spectators for the home team ONLY, this includes all Frosh, JV and Varsity teams as well as Dance and Cheer spectators.
- Dance and Cheer Spectators will ONLY be allowed to be in attendance at the Varsity Games.
- Dance and Cheer Spectators will be charged SIC admission prices.
- Visiting fans are still NOT allowed to attend in person events in the SIC Conference.
- Masks are REQUIRED AT ALL times when at VHS.
- Physical distancing MUST be practiced in any place in the facility.
- For purposes of this plan, physical distancing is 6 feet from non-household members.
- Seats will be marked and spectators are ONLY allowed to sit in marked spaces.
- Hand sanitizer will be available at the entrance.
- The gym will be cleared after each event so it can be cleaned and sanitized prior to the following event taking place. Spectators are ONLY allowed to stay for their student-athlete’s event.
- Spectators will have to immediately exit the facilities after their event concludes, i.e. JV games ends, all JV parents must exit immediately and will NOT be re-admitted unless on the next list.
- Once all spectators from the prior event have exited and the gym has been cleaned and sanitized, the next wave of spectators may enter.
- Students WILL be admitted on a limited basis with a maximum of 40 students in attendance at all home events for Varsity Games ONLY. Students will have to sign-up via a Google form in order to attend. The Google form will be emailed to ALL students prior to each event and will be capped at 40. Students will be required to wear masks at ALL times.
Directions upon arrival to VHS:
When arriving at Vallivue High School, spectators will notify the seller of the student-athlete they are representing. Each student athlete is allowed 4 spectators ONLY. They will then pay SIC ticket pricing, get a stamp, and wait in the cafeteria until the gym is cleared, sanitized, and ready. While waiting in the cafeteria, spectators will be required to maintain physical distancing of 6 feet from any non-household members.
- Spectators must sit 6 feet from any non-household member in marked spaces ONLY.
- Masks are required while watching the event.
- Doors will open for the Frosh games no earlier than 4:15 pm.
- Please be patient in-between games as we work to clean and sanitize.